Junior System Support Engineer
- Has a minimum of 3 years of working experience in handling below:
- Understand & Managed LAN, WAN, and Firewalls (Cisco Switches and FortiGate Firewall Devices)
- Understand & Managed Network Connectivity & Access Points (UBNT/Cambium/Rujie)
- Understand & Managed laptops/desktops
- Understand & Managed Active Directory & File Servers.
- Understand & Managed NAS (Synology)
- Understand & Managed Microsoft O365 email services tenant.
- Understand & Managed Microsoft Azure tenant
- Experience in Implementing email migration to O365 is an added advantage.
- Experience in Implementing server migration to Azure is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills (mainly English and preferable Chinese speaking)
- MUST have MCP/MCSA/MCSE certification under O365/Azure.
- Willingness to travel onsite to client place within Klang Valley.
Cloud Infrastructure Consultant
The Cloud Infrastructure Consultant will be responsible for:
- The implementation of a variety of IT cloud solutions which include promoting innovative solutions within hybrid and cloud-based networking, virtualisation, and security infrastructure environments to implement best practices across cloud technologies.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge with the implementation and/or support of hybrid environments. Cloud and/or security experience within infrastructure platforms is preferred. This candidate will exhibit a consultative communication style to clients on cloud solutions.
- Responsible for resolving escalated incident issues, coaching other engineers to resolutions, engineering and implementing complex projects, and for maintaining and overseeing the technology of their assigned accounts
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- MUST have Microsoft Azure Administrator/Architect and MCSE Office 365 certifications.
- Qualification in PMP is a plus.
WE ARE SEEKING CANDIDATES
If you were looking for teams rigged for success and love getting good customer satisfaction reviews, this could be a good place to work for you. We have openings in the following divisions:
- VLAN Consulting Services Division.
- VLAN Core Systems Support (CSS) Division.
- VLAN Operation Systems Support (OSS) Division.
- VLAN Office Support Division.
- Cloud integration.
- Creative mind.
- Long term depth and breadth growth mindset outlook.
- Mobile application first world.
- Security analytical mind.
- Cultural fitting to our dynamic team.
- Good communicator.
- Growth potential and adaptability.
- Leadership skills.
- Savvy prioritisation skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- “Can Do” attitude.
- Creative “connect the dots”. Even if it does not make technology or logical sense, your contribution of idealization and fruition matters. We reinvent to make practical sense and not why “everyone does it this way”. As long as it's legal.
- Just do it. Don’t wait to be told to do. Take note here; it also means you do break it you fix it!
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Test environments for experimentation
- Private retirement schemes
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Outpatient Dental/Medical coverage.
- Work from Anywhere (not just from home)
- Your own season car park pass.