Cloud Infrastructure Consultant
- The implementation of a variety of IT cloud solutions which include promoting innovative solutions within hybrid and cloud-based networking, virtualisation, and security infrastructure environments to implement best practices across cloud technologies.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge with the implementation and/or support of hybrid environments. Cloud and/or security experience within infrastructure platforms is preferred. This candidate will exhibit a consultative communication style to clients on cloud solutions.
- Responsible for resolving escalated incident issues, coaching other engineers to resolutions, engineering and implementing complex projects, and for maintaining and overseeing the technology of their assigned accounts
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- MUST have Microsoft Azure Administrator/Architect and MCSE Office 365 certifications.
- Qualification in PMP is a plus.
Junior Developer - API Focused
- If Available, work with Low-Code solutions to fill the gaps for API Integrations.
- Keep improvising in internal process and technologies from time to time.
- Adapt depending on the team’s needs and with good interpersonal skills.
- Identify deviance from standards and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Willingness and Enjoyment of learning new technologies and new things relevant to developing the business of the company.
- Experience in GET/POST with Public Web APIs.
- Experience in using native Cloud services like Serverless.
- Experience with CI/CD using GIT and using VS Code.
Core Competency Requirements
- Experience in Web API consumption and have done implementation of cross two or more cross platform Web API interaction and workflow
Junior System Support Engineer
- Has a minimum of 3 years of working experience in handling below:
- Understand & Managed LAN, WAN, and Firewalls (Cisco Switches and FortiGate Firewall Devices)
- Understand & Managed Network Connectivity & Access Points (UBNT/Cambium/Rujie)
- Understand & Managed laptops/desktops
- Understand & Managed Active Directory & File Servers.
- Understand & Managed NAS (Synology)
- Understand & Managed Microsoft O365 email services tenant.
- Understand & Managed Microsoft Azure tenant
- Experience in Implementing email migration to O365 is an added advantage.
- Experience in Implementing server migration to Azure is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills (mainly English and preferable Chinese speaking)
- MUST have MCP/MCSA/MCSE certification under O365/Azure.
- Willingness to travel onsite to client place within Klang Valley.