Let Us Grant Your Wish!
MDEC Smart Automation Grant of up to RM200,000
PROPELLING SME DIGITALISATION FOR THE SERVICE INDUSTRY
A critical part of Pelan Jana Semula Ekonomi Negara (PENJANA), the #SMART Automation Grant is a matching grant for services companies.
SMEs in the service sector are now able to kickstart thier digital adoption journey and increase their digital capabilities to continue striving forward in this new norm.
Each successful application will receive up to 50% of the total project cost, subject to a ceiling limit up to RM200,000 or, whichever is the lowest, through this matching grant.
SMART Automation Grant
SMART AUTOMATION GRANT (SAG)
What is SAG?
This is a specific matching grant for services companies that will help them automate their business processes and move forward with digitalisation.
The grant will be used solely for the purpose of kickstarting the development and implementation of projects that push the adoption of technologies to automate business operations.
Total 4 months duration
Project implementation to digitalise the business operation will only run for up to 1 month.
Post monitoring to achieve project outcomes will run for 3 months.
EXPECTED PROJECT OUTCOMES
Below are the expected project outcomes for the SAG grant
- Increase in revenue
- Saving in business cost
- Reduction of process time cycle
- Reduce man hours
- Create new sources of growth
Interested applicants must meet the eligible criteria below:
- Incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act 1965 or the Companies ACT 2016
- Has an issued and paid up capital of at least RM50,000
- Has a minimum of 51% equity held by Malaysian(s)
- Not be the subject of a liquidation/winding up order
- Has no going concern issue and/or not dormant
- Has entered into a written contract or a committed arrangement with the technology partner for the development and implementation of the Project
- If previously has received any MDEC/government grant, the applicant must demonstrate the completion and success of the funded project/s
Businesses in the service sector that qualify include the following:
- Food and Beverages
- Real Estate
- Professional and Financial Services